The Law Offices of Bradford E. Block provides counsel to clients in a wide range of corporate and commercial transactions. We provide counsel in the drafting, review and negotiation of a broad range of business contracts and agreements including marketing, distribution, supply, development and licensing agreements, business formations, purchase/sale of business ventures, debt and equity financing and restructuring, shareholder, limited liability company and partnership agreements, and due diligence.
We have provided legal services in connection with multimillion dollar transactions as well as smaller transactions for local entrepreneurs. The following is an example of some of the larger transactions which we have had primary legal responsibility for negotiating and documenting:
- $60,000,000 secured revolving line of credit with a major Chicago bank.
- $75,000,000 asset securitization program with an affiliate of Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce.
- $108,000,000 stock acquisition of an equipment leasing subsidiary of a major telecommunications corporation.
- $50,000,000 sale of leased equipment to a Fortune 500 corporation.
- $6,000,000 stock sale of domestic client’s Canadian equipment leasing subsidiary.
- $90,000,000 secured financing of leased equipment with a major financial institution.
- $75,000,000 financing of data storage systems, computers and other high technology equipment with the CIT Group.
- Private Placement Memoranda and related documents for over 40 real estate syndications exceeding in the aggregate $50 million.
- $15,000,000 senior and residual financing of telecommunications agreement and service agreement payments of major oil company with Dresdner Kleinwart Benson.